Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I am experimenting with the layout, etc., so let's see if this works out. My name is Lynn, am 50 something and going back to school. I received my Associates in Early Childhood Education from CCRI in 2005 (it only took me 5 years LOL). So here I am starting over and it's NOT EASY! I registered for full-time and then dropped two of my 4 courses. (I MUST HAVE BEEN INSANE)! Besides school, I have been married for 25 years, have two children, a girl Kassandra, 23 and a boy Kyle, 17 and work 6 part-time jobs. I do childcare at each of these jobs. I have been doing childcare for the past 20 years. So I am doing this for myself and a sense of accomplishment. I hope to pick up speed gradually as I get back into the swing of things, reading, writing, etc. At this point I need lots of tutoring, so I also spend a couple hours a week at OASIS. My goal is to work in Early Intervention because my passion is working with infants. Well, I guess that's it for now. See you all in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know how to go back and edit so accomplish should say accomplishment LOL
ReplyDeleteYou should be so proud of yourself! Looks good.
ReplyDeleteTo edit, sign in, select Design on the top right of the blog. Then select edit under blog posts on the layout and you will be able to access your written post again and make changes and additions. Once done, save it, and voila! You have finished.
ReplyDelete